Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
TEC Partners have connected with a leading communications consultancy in the search of a Senior Quality and Product Assurance Engineer, based in Hertfordshire.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the team ensuring that Quality Management System (QMS), policies and processes are established, implemented, maintained and disseminated to staff in line with business needs and in compliance with the ISO90001:2015 standards body.
* Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the Company
* Develop, implement, communicate and maintain a practical quality plan to retain Quality Systems and Policies into compliance with ISO90001:2015 and any future developments.
* To ensure compliance with national and international QA standards and legislation and to liaise with external assessment/standards bodies associated with external accreditation processes including the implementation of any corrective actions
* To formulate and manage the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems pertaining to the QA
* Setting QA compliance objectives and ensuring that targets are achieved
* Agreeing standards and establishing clearly defined methods of working for staff to apply/follow
* Setting up and maintaining controls, documentation library and documentation procedures
* To monitor QA performance by gathering of relevant data, including Risk Management and producing appropriate reports with recommendations for improvement where required
* To deliver Quality related training to staff, including induction training, and to maintain and develop strong working relationships with other departments
* To participate at project level in technical project reviews to ensure assurance aspects are built into the design
If you feel you have the relevant skills to perform in this role, then please get in contact as soon as possible.