Senior Mobile Developer
Up to £60,000
TEC Partners are working with an expanding technology business who specialise within the Audio Recognition industry. Due to their continued growth and obtainment of new clients within their company, they are on the search for a Senior Mobile Developer to join their team.
The successful Mobile developer will be a senior member of the team and be responsible for developing a variety of applications for their varying products. With this role being a senior opportunity, you will be looked upon to help mentor the junior members of the team and will be encouraged to progress to a Team Lead position long term.
The business is made up of a variety of teams and therefore there is a large amount of long term opportunity and a chance to be exposed to new technologies. They are looking for someone with a strong background in Mobile development who is looking for a role where they can develop long term.
What you will be doing:
* Developing application and SDK for iOS or Android
* Implementing Interfaces
* Making and producing demo apps for clients
* Mentoring various members of the team
What they are looking for in a candidate for this role:
* Strong experience in Mobile Development (Native) Android or iOS (java/Kotlin, Objective C /Swift)
* Enthusiasm to Mobile applications and to help build and sculpt a team
* Strong commercial experience working as a Mobile Developer
* Software Design and Algorithms understanding
This particular client is currently working remotely, but they will look to return to the office long term. They have a brilliant benefit package as well as a huge amount of potential for the person who secures this position.
If you are interested in hearing more, please get in touch with Sophie Pulford at Tec Partners by calling 01223 491414.