SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
JOB DESCRIPTION OF THE SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
An exciting client of our who have just received Seed funding are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join their team in Central London.
They are a FinTech company that have created a concept that is offering something no other company is. They have found subscriptions to their service have rocked during the lockdown period and investors have also felt their service has a big future in post-COVID life too.
The position will be working with Java and also with Microservices, Spring/Spring Boot, Kafka and Kubernetes. This is a great opportunity for someone to join a company at a stage of exponential growth and help mould the direction they go.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
* Impact the growth of the company through development in Java
* Design and develop Microservices and APIs
* Provide technical expertise and support on the applications
* Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure the service matches customer requirements
REQUIREMENTS OF THE SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
* Experience with Java
* Some experience with Microservices
* Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
* A desire to grow something from effectively the ground up
BENEFITS OF THE SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
* Equity in the business
* Flexible hours/working
* Vibrant office culture
Java, Java 8, Microservices, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, Spring, Spring Boot, Elasticsearch, Angular, React, Reactjs
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.