SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
£60,000 – £80,000
JOB DESCRIPTION OF THE SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
Our client are scaling up their engineering team after some recent investment with the addition of a Senior Java Developer. They are an award-winning renewable energy supplier whose customer base has grown drastically in the last 6-12 months.
You will be working on greenfield projects centred around electric and autonomous vehicles as well as solar energy. In this role, you are going to be continuously delivering new products alongside a multidisciplinary and incredibly smart team of Back and Front End Developers.
They work across stacks but this position will be working with microservices architecture in Java and Kotlin.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
* Deliver new products using best development practices
* Make a big impact on the website and online resources
* Take ownership of your work and self-development
* Mentor and grow less experienced developers
JOB REQUIREMENTS OF THE SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
* Experience writing micro services with either Java or Kotlin
* A desire to work in a fast paced environment
* Collaborative personality
* Ability to mentor less experienced developers
BENEFITS FOR THE SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
* Auto-enrolment pension plan
* Generous holiday allowance including birthday off
* Training and development budget
* Non compulsory social events
Java, Java 8, Kotlin, Ruby, Python, Nodejs, Go, Golang, Microservices, Kunbernetes, Docker, Google Cloud
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.