Senior Hybris Developer
Day Rate: £500 (Depending on experience)
Contract Duration: 6 Months Initial
TEC Partners are working with a well-respected, big-name client who are currently looking for a Senior Hybris Developer to join them on an initial 6-month contract. You will contribute to the company’s technical transformation by developing global capability onto one of their core technical platforms. If you are a high performing, senior Hybris Developer with experience on complex SAP Hybris e-commerce implementations, then we want to hear from you!
* Implement, document and unit test complex modules using SAP Hybris, Java and Spring.
* Ensure SAP Hybris code is of high quality and adheres to non-functional requirements.
* Follow and contribute to the project’s technical best practices and development standards.
* Perform code reviews and ensure Hybris extensions are created in a flexible and modular manner.
* Support the management of architectural and technical risk.
* Work with project management and business analysts to manage the flexible scope with business owners.
* Work with partner System Integrators.
* Strong focus on high quality throughout the entire process, working closely with the Quality Assurance Team.
* Collaborate with Technical Lead, Solutions Architects and Enterprise Architects for aspects related to integration with other systems.
Skills & Abilities
* Strong SAP Hybris development experience.
* Exposure to previous complex e-commerce implementations, ideally with some B2B experience.
* J2EE, Design Patterns, Non Functional Requirements.
* Min 3+ year’s industry experience.
* Excellent understanding of object oriented programming, relational databases, complex integration landscapes.
This is an exciting project with an excellent company. Get in touch right away to avoid missing out.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV for immediate review.
Job Reference: NT-SHD_1533569637
Salary: £450 - £525 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: