Senior Geologist (Exploration)- 6 month contract- Aberdeen- £700-£800 per day
Our client is a globally renowned energy provider, who have a brand new position available within the Subsurface division of their business for a Senior Geologist.
Main responsibilities for the role include:
* Formulate and agree technical programmes for each asset
* Calculate volumetric (STOIIP, GIIP) and reserves for fields and prospects
* Reservoir characterisation of prospects using wireline logs, regional data and analogues
* Basin Evaluation and play fairway mapping
* Evaluation of new business opportunities
Ideal candidates will have the following skills:
* 10+ years’ experience in a Geotechnical/Geologist position
* Extensive background in structure, stratigraphic or sedimentological natural
* Previous experience in exploration preferably within UK offshore
* Strong presentation skills
* Good knowledge of static modelling packages (preferably Petrel)
Think this role is for you? Please apply.