Senior Front-end Developer – Norwich – Salary DOE
TEC partners are working exclusively with an award winning Norwich based web business on an exciting new senior front-end developer position. The organization have gone from strength to strength in the past 5 years, being named by the Sunday Times and Deloitte in their list of fast-track tech companies in the UK. The company are based in a newly refurbished office right in the heart of Norwich city center.
You’ll join a talented team and take a lead role in the development of their award-winning high traffic website, delivering key objectives, and supporting ongoing enhancements whilst helping to support the junior developers in the team.
– Strong experience working with front-end technologies
– Utility based design systems / SCSS / SASS
– Continuous Development (GitLab / Git)
– Some exposure to .NET / C# (Razor views / MVC)
– Good eye for designs
– Advocate for best approach with respect to scale and efficiencies.
– Good time management skills / able to work on own volition.
Any exposure to PPC, SEO and high-traffic websites would be highly desirable also.
For more information about the post, please apply with a current CV.