Senior Electrical Engineer (Oil and Gas experience)- 6 Month Contract- Aberdeen
A position has arisen with a well-known UK energy provider, covering a varied range of industries from Oil, Gas and Wind. The available role is for a Senior Electrical Engineer with an extensive background in Offshore electrical asset support. Ideal candidates will have a background in On and Offshore electrical works and a good understanding in Major Incident Hazard Management.
Main responsibilities for the role include:
* Overseeing electrical engineering budget for projects
* Review and set equipment maintenance strategies
* Delivering required electrical asset work
* Complying with hazard management legislation
Ideal candidates will have the following skills:
* Experience managing contractors with varied backgrounds
* 5+ years’ experience in oil and gas industry
* Extensive knowledge in relevant engineering technical practices and legislation
* Familiarity with quality process
Think this role might be for you? Please apply.