Position: Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: Milton Keynes
Type: Contract – 6 months initially
Rate: Up to £450 p/day
TEC Partners have partnered with an outstanding organisation based in Milton Keynes – a market-leader in their field.
Our client is an exciting company securing a new position with them at this stage would most certainly be a very lucrative step to take in one’s career.
They require a Senior DevOps Engineer to work as part of a close-knit team and drive this function within the business forward.
You will primarily be responsible for the following:
– Approaching all aspects associated with the on-going maintenance and development of the organisation’s system/network infrastructure with a DevOps-focused mindset.
– Ensuring the highest levels of systems functionality, availability and reliability – aligned with the business’ needs.
– Thinking strategically and implementing the most efficient technologies for tasks as required.
A full list of responsibilities will be provided on application.
The successful candidate will have proven experience within a similar position and will possess the following technical skills/experience:
– Extensive experience of working with Linux/Unix/Windows Systems
– Poven, commercial experience of CI Tools – Jenkins/Hudson/TeamCity etc.
– Excellent AWS experience (essential for the cloud position)
– Experience in one or more scripting/development languages – Python/Perl/Shell/C++/Java
– Experience with Docker (essential)
– Strong automation experience – Puppet/Chef/Ansible
This is an urgent requirement. We will be looking to assist our client in interviewing and appointing the successful candidate ASAP.
Keywords: DevOps Engineer, Linux, Python, Systems Administration, Scripting, Automation, Cloud, AWS, Continuous Integration
Job Reference: SBA110_1517825408
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: