Position: Senior DevOps Engineer
Type: Contract – 6 months initially
TEC Partners have partnered with an outstanding organisation based in London – a market-leader in their field. The sector they are in really is cutting edge.
Our client is an exciting company and securing a new position with them at this stage would most certainly be a very lucrative step to take in one’s career.
They require a Senior DevOps Engineer to work as part of a close-knit team and drive this function within the business forward.
You will primarily be responsible for the following:
– Approaching all aspects associated with the on-going maintenance and development of the organisation’s system/network infrastructure with a DevOps-focused mindset.
– Ensuring the highest levels of systems functionality, availability and reliability – aligned with the business’ needs.
– Thinking strategically and implementing the most efficient technologies for tasks as required.
A full list of responsibilities will be provided on application.
The successful candidate will have proven experience within a similar position and will possess the following technical skills/experience:
– Extensive experience of working with Linux/Unix/Windows Systems
– Proven, commercial experience of CI Tools – Jenkins/Hudson/TeamCity etc.
– Strong automation experience – Puppet/Chef/Ansible
This is an urgent requirement. We will be looking to assist our client in interviewing and appointing the successful candidate ASAP.