Senior Designer – Mixed Reality
Day rate: £325 – £375
Duration: 12 months
TEC Partners are looking for a Senior Designer to join the Mixed Reality studio of one of the biggest tech companies in the world. This is a very exciting opportunity for a Senior Designer to come in and help craft innovative solutions in a cutting edge industry. You’ll need to be able to design holistic experiences from flows, wireframes, motion studies to visual comps and lead the development of interactive prototypes. If you’re a Senior Designer looking for a fascinating new project with a big name, then this is one you won’t want to miss!
* Design Ideation
* Take part in group sessions to brainstorm solutions
* Create and present designs
* Document design patterns
* Create prototypes for Mixed Reality and/or VR that communicate designs
* Rapid prototyping with Unity
* Information Architecture – flow chart a user journey experience
* UX thinking
* Story board
What they’re looking for:
* Design Skills and ability to communicate your designs (presentation, prototype etc.)
* Strong Unity skills, including 3D development
* Customer facing – managing/running workshops, ideation sessions, communication skills
* User-centric – robust portfolio illustrating creativity and a proficiency of user-centric designs
* Prototyping – including examples of rapid prototyping user interfaces with limited engineering support
* Games development or visual design experience both a bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Designer to work on some of the most interesting and innovative projects out there, helping customers globally to realise Mixed Reality solutions across multiple industry sectors. Plus, this is a name you will definitely want on your CV, and an opportunity to learn from some of the best in the business. If you are a Senior Designer with a strong selection of the skills listed above, then get in touch right away to find out more!
If you are interested in the position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.