Senior CyberArk Engineer
Day Rate: Competitive/Negotiable
Contract Duration: 8 Months Initial
TEC Partners are working with a well-respected, big-name client who are currently looking for an experienced Senior CyberArk Engineer to join them on an initial 8-month contract. You will assist the existing CyberArk project team with implementing product updates, enhancements to the existing solution, implement additional privileged access capabilities, and provide L3 support and escalation path for L2 support team.
* Develop new CyberArk capabilities based on strategic roadmap.
* Perform routine maintenance on the CyberArk platform.
* Identify opportunities for CyberArk system optimization.
* Assist with implementing updates and enhancements.
* Act as a champion for security best practices.
* Develop and maintain technical documentation.
What you’ll need:
* At least 2 years hands-on experience with the CyberArk Privileged Account Security product suite v9.x.
* Expert level understanding of CyberArk Privileged Account Security concepts and processes.
* Experience with security within AWS / Azure cloud services.
* Expert level understanding of IAM, privileged access management concepts and processes.
* Experience with the design and architecture of complex security / IAM solutions.
* Broad understanding of information security and risk management concepts, standards and controls.
* Exposure to security within DevOps.
* Professional IT Accreditations (CISM, CCSA, CCSE, CCNA, CISSP, CompTIA Security, AWS Certified Solutions Architect, etc.).
Along with an attractive day rate on offer for the right candidate, this is a chance to play a key role as part of an important team within a well-respected multinational business. If you have a strong selection of the above skills and are looking for your next challenge, then get in touch right away to avoid disappointment.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV for immediate review.
Job Reference: NT-SCAE_1528276387
Salary: £500 - £550 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 8 Months
Job Start Date: