Senior C&I Engineer (Oil and Gas experience essential)- 6 Month Contract- Aberdeen- £400-£500 per day
My client is a leading UK energy provider with a well-known history and a number of On/Offshore assets around the UK. Thanks to growing industry demand and project extensions, I am looking to speak with experienced Controls and Instrumentation engineers, with a background in Rotating Equipment from a predominantly engineering and production operations environment.
Responsibilities for the role include:
* Provide disciplined support to the maintenance planning process
* Engage in operational improvement process (HAZOPS/ HAZIDS) to optimise support
* Conduct activities in a safe and effective manner, raise issues immediately
* Represent client as contract representative when required
Ideal candidates will have the following skills:
* Experience working with rotating equipment
* A good understanding of offshore works (preferably rig based)
* Knowledge in Oil and Gas regulations and standards
* Degree qualified or chartered C&I Engineer with appropriate experience
Think this role might be for you? Please apply!
‘Please note that all positions will require applicants to go through security and financial vetting/clearance, as part of any offer of employment or contract engagement’