Senior 3D Artist
Salary up to £60,000 – Dependent on experience
Based in London
Fantastic Benefits Package
Tec Partners are working with a rapidly expanding mobile games studio. They are continuing to develop even bigger and more ambitious games, subsequently they are looking to recruit a Senior 3D Artist to work closely with their established creative team art team.
In your role as a Senior 3D artist, you will be heavily involved in producing a variety of 3D assets both pre-rendered and real-time.
* Producing high quality 3D Art, environment assets and scene composition.
* Working closely with game artist, technical artists, and animators.
* Creating artworks which adheres to the agreed style of the project
* Being able to present creative mood boards to rest of the team.
* Strong working knowledge of Unity3D
* Superb high poly and low poly 3D skills
* The ability to work in a variety of styles across mobile games
* In depth knowledge of software such as Maya, Cinema 4D, 3DS Max or Blender
* Have previously worked in an agile environment
* Experience with texturing, modelling and environment objects
If you are a Senior 3D Artist within the mobile gaming industry and looking to be part of a business that is swiftly growing and values its people, please get contact today by either calling 01223 491414 or emailing to find out further information.