Security Consultant – Digital Migration
Day Rate: Up to £550
Contract Duration: 6 Months Initial
TEC Partners are working with a big-name client who are currently looking for a Security Consultant to join them on an initial 6-month contract. You will act as a Subject Matter Expert delivering security services for a web transformation programme.
Key responsibilities include:
* Acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) delivering security services for a web transformation programme.
* This is a complete transformation of the stack from the web layer right down to the hosting environment (cloud).
* Identify, agree and implement functional and technical solution requirements ensuring that changes are in-line with company security standards and policies.
* Document security principles for the adoption of new any technologies used.
* AWS architecture, including AWS native tools and AWS security controls.
* Background in securing websites / web-apps.
* Including CMS, OAM (Online Account Management), web-chat etc.
* Experience of working on projects following an agile methodology – working with small scrum teams.
* Knowledge of security products such as Endpoint Protection, Security Incident Event Management, Intrusion Detection/Prevention, Content Inspection, Data Loss Prevention, and Encryption.
* Knowledge of core infrastructure components e.g. DNS, Active Directory, Exchange, Proxy management, Public Key Infrastructure, Firewalls, Load Balancers, Database, API gateways
* Experience of working closely with Developers / DevOps / DevSecOps teams.
* Experience of working with serverless technologies (especially AWS Lambda functions).
* Familiarity with industry best practise frameworks and standards such as ISO 27001, NIST, PCI DSS and GDPR.
* Knowledge of Irish data protection / security legislation and regulations, will be beneficial.
* CISSP, CISM or comparable security qualifications are highly desirable.
* AWS qualifications.
If you are an experienced Security Professional with a background in delivering security services for web transformation programmes, and have a strong mix of the above skills, then we want to hear from you. Get in touch right away to avoid disappointment!
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV for immediate review.
Job Reference: NT-SCDM_1528480822
Salary: £500 - £550 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: