Security Consultant – Cloud Migrations
Day Rate: Up to £550
Contract Duration: 6 Months Initial
TEC Partners are working with a big-name client who are currently looking for a Security Consultant to join them on an initial 6-month contract. You will act as a Subject Matter Expert delivering standard security services for application migration to public and private clouds.
Key responsibilities include:
* Identify, agree and implement functional and technical solution requirements into projects and changes in-line with company Security Standards Policies.
* Review and amend (as appropriate) project document sets such as Solution Designs, and Low-Level Designs.
* Work with Security Operations to ensure transition of projects into Business as Usual (BAU) is accounted for, such as security processes, procedures and supporting service-level agreements (SLAs).
* Identify, assess and manage information security risks within the project lifecycle.
* Influence stakeholders to address identified Information Security risks.
* Interface with application security, security operations and security architecture teams to deliver project assurance activity.
The ideal candidate will have many or all of the following:
* Experience of articulating technical topics in non-technical language presenting the business value of security.
* Knowledge of core infrastructure components e.g. DNS, Active Directory, Exchange, Proxy management, Public Key Infrastructure, Firewalls, Load Balancers, Database, API gateways.
* Experience of working on a large range of project sizes, from a programme of work, through to small and complex projects.
* Familiarity with industry best practise frameworks and standards such as ISO 27001, NIST and PCI DSS.
* Knowledge of security products such as Endpoint Protection, Security Incident Event Management, Intrusion Detection/Prevention, Content Inspection, Data Loss Prevention, Encryption.
* Experience of securing public cloud hosting environments is highly desirable.
* CISSP, CISM or comparable security qualifications are highly desirable.
If you are an experienced Security Professional with a background in delivering security services for application migration to public and/or private cloud, and have a strong mix of the above skills, then we want to hear from you. Get in touch right away to avoid disappointment!
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV for immediate review.