Salary: Circa £35k
TEC Partners are working with a fantastic, global business in Norwich, who are currently looking to add an experienced Security Analyst to their ranks. The Security Analyst will join a team focussed on Vulnerability Management, providing IT security operational services to the business, delivering market leading functionality and supporting globalization of processes and tools.
* Maintaining information security tooling and processes
* Monitoring, and reporting on, security risks and performance
* Supporting security managers and specialists in designing and evolving information security tooling and processes
What you’ll need:
* Good information security experience
* Awareness of working in/with enterprise organisations
* Understanding of operating at scale and understanding of infrastructure
* Stakeholder management and communication skills
* Attention to detail
In return, you will join a fantastic and successful business and be rewarded with a competitive salary. This will be backed up with a very attractive benefits package, including an excellent pension scheme, bonus and significant holiday allowance. This is a chance for an experienced Security Analyst to join a thriving team, in a role where you can grow and thrive. If you are a Security Analyst looking for a new and exciting opportunity, then get in touch right away to find out more.
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further please send your CV for immediate review.