Job Title: Second Line Deskside Support Analyst
Job Type: Fixed Term Contract (12 Months)
Salary: £27,500 + Generous Package
We are assisting our client in the search for an experienced Second Line Support Analyst to fill a 12 month fixed term contract in Cambridge. If you have experience of providing high standards of second line IT support and can demonstrate your enthusiasm for delivering exceptional customer service, then we’d love to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will possess the following technical skills and attributes:
* Experience of providing second line IT support.
* Able to demonstrate exceptional customer service.
* Must have excellent technical knowledge coupled with experience of supporting a Microsoft environment.
* Ideally possess an IT related qualification and ITIL Foundation.
* Must be a strong communicator, both written and verbal.
Main duties include:
* Provide the highest standards of customer service at all times.
* Support senior level meetings.
* Participate in the recovery and restoration of systems as required by major incident management teams.
* Telecommunications troubleshooting including the administration of extensions and installation of desk and wireless telephones.
* Supporting and maintaining audio visual and conferencing equipment.
* Assist in the development of other support analysts and IT users, providing training and guidance where appropriate.
We will be assisting our client to appoint a suitable candidate for this vacancy ASAP. If you are interested in applying and would like to discuss this opportunity in detail, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Job Reference: 104_1535445007
Salary: Up to £27500 per annum + Generous Package
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: