TEC Partners have connected with a leading communications consultancy in the search of a Satellite Communications Systems Engineer, based in Hertfordshire.
The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking communications systems engineering tasks to support the Company’s consultancy, technical studies and pre-sales activities; analysis, monitoring, mini project management as part of the responsibilities below and service performance for and overall engineering of end-to-end satellite systems.
Advising customers on the definition and design of satellite communications systems, including RF and digital communications;
* Ground Segment Engineering – requirements definition, trade-off analysis and designing new systems/ equipment and sizing;
* Communications Payload Engineering (including understanding of digital payload design);
* Provide technical consultancy services to and make technical representations within and outside the company
* Preparation of concept of operations and service delivery documentation;
* Participation in relevant operations and procurement (when necessary) reviews and meetings;
* Coordination, planning and implementation of Ground and Satellite Operations for system-wide operations;
* Experience of capacity and coverage planning, link budget analysis and transmission planning;
* Development of design and analysis toolkits for modelling and simulation of end-to-end system performance;
* Maintain awareness of technology trends and assist in the development of new products and services and be able to outline their architectural implementation and support trials.
If you feel you have the relevant skills to perform in this role, then please get in contact as soon as possible.