Sales Operations Specialist
Location: Reading (WFH initially)
Rate: £39,000 – £41,000 pro-rata
Duration: 4 months (potential to extend)
TEC Partners are working with a global leading tech giant who are currently looking to recruit a talented Sales Operations Specialist into their Business & Sales Operations group. As a Sales Operations Specialist, you will support pipeline management and provide deal qualification support for their IP Co-Sell programme. You will provide first line operational support to complete missing information for inbound deals, follow up internally to orchestrate next actions and follow up with partners where needed to update current status of opportunities. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a household name brand as a Sales Operations Specialist.
* Provide deal hygiene and qualification for IP Co-Sell deals
* Transfer deals to appropriate sales team members as appropriate or follow up on the closure when no sales team intervention is required
* Set Rhythm of Connection with selected partners to support IP Co-Sell programme
* Act as Tier 1 support for general queries and solve for specific requests including segmentation and account alignment
* IP Co-Sell reporting and data analysis – produce/refresh reporting to enable operational processes
What they are looking for:
* Experience in a similar role providing support in a sales or service operations environment
* Excellent collaboration and communication skills
* Detail oriented with proven exposure to execution of operations
* Self-starter and fast learner – able to deliver outcomes with minimal supervision
* Comfortable dealing with data (however, not a data analyst position)
* Microsoft Office experience -particularly Excel (use of formulas and pivot tables to prepare information and produce reports)
This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled and driven Sales Operations Specialist to join a vital and high performing business unit of one of the world’s leading companies. This is a dynamic, interesting and varied role with the opportunity to interact with multiple stakeholders and an experienced team. If you are a Sales Operations Specialist with the skills listed above, then this is a name you will want on your CV! Get in touch to find out more.
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.