Sales & Business Development Executive – Norwich
A leading manufacturing company in Norwich are looking to hire an experienced Sales & Business Development Executive to help drive & grow future business. The preferred candidate will be an individual who shows personable qualities and who can maximise business development opportunities in line with the businesses long term strategy.
This manufacturer are growing steadily and require the skill and experience of a sales professional to continue supporting the businesses growth strategy. The business work with a range of industries, including Motorsport, Defence, Energy and Marine to name a few.
Reporting into the Managing Director, this role will see you take full responsibility for all aspects of Business to Business (B2B) sales, in align with the company’s long term business strategy.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Developing sales, meeting & exceeding KPI’s and delivering on agreed targets
* Researching leads and following up with calls
* Creating engaging content on relevant social media platforms
* Taking incoming sales enquiries
* Managing and making appointments for sales opportunities
* Forecasting & predicting revenue & pipeline
* Attending trade shows and industry events
* Maintain commercial awareness of the industry and market
* Build & develop relationships with customers
* Keep CRM System up to date
* Engage with and present to clients in meetings, both on-site and at client premises
The preferred candidate will have a broad mix of skills and experience, including:
* Positive, confident communicator
* Proactive, able to manage their own diary
* Articulate and professional
* Commitment to customer
* Background or knowledge in Carbon Fibre / Composites
* Presentation skills
* Experience using CRM software
* An innovative problem solver
* Target driven
* Excellent communication skills
* Team player
* Organised, flexible, with good attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your professional sales career with an exciting business in Norwich, working on an array of high-end projects, with fascinating materials in a dynamic setting.
What’s on offer:
* Generous Salary
* Attractive Commission/Bonus structure
* 23 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
* Private Health Insurance
* Company Pension
* Car Allowance/Company car
* Fantastic team environment and career progression opportunities
If you have the skills and experience required, please submit a copy of your CV and a cover letter, outlining your suitability, to be considered.
Please note, all applications must have an accompanying cover letter.