RF Test Engineer
TEC Partners are currently searching for an exceptional RF Test Engineer to join an innovative manufacturing technology company, based in Cambridge.
Experience & Responsibilities:
* Hands-on experience of using RF test equipment: oscilloscopes, function generators, VNAs, etc
* Demonstrable use of semiconductor test equipment: Probe Stations, SMUs, LCRs, etc
* Samples of experience in remotely controlling instruments through scripting in Python, LabView or similar.
* Familiarity with statistical methods and data analysis.
* Experience of digital testing, using pattern generators and logic analysers.
* Previous experience of PCB design.
* Understanding of thin film electronics.
* A strong understanding of electronics and its core principles.
* A strong ability to solve technical problems with many different variables.
* A strong ability to work to tight deadlines and progress multiple projects simultaneously.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, please contact me at your earliest convenience.
Max Hutchings TEC Partners