An interesting new 6 month contract job has become available with our client, one of Cambridgeshire’s most established manufacturing businesses. To deal with an influx of projects, our client are in need of an experienced Returns Clerk to work in their Quality Department.
* Process RMA’s, Buy Backs and internal stock within 5 days
* Use ERP system to control stock
* Communication with customer service team to close queries
* Communication with suppliers to manage discrepancies and returns
Skills and Experience
* Confident user of ERP systems
* Strong knowledge of ISO 9000
* Good communication skills, written and verbal
* Knowledge or warranty and terms of return procedures
* Good understanding of engineering and technical drawings
* Strong attention to detail
* Analytical and able to work in a timely manor
* Good understanding of inspection tools and procedures
Due to the nature of the role, applications are needed asap. If your profile matches the criteria please apply now.