Retail Channel Marketing Manager
Location: Reading (part-remote)
Rate: £50,000 – £55,000 (pro-rata)
Duration: 6 months initially (intended to extend to 12 months)
TEC Partners are working with one of the biggest and best technology brands on the planet, who are currently looking to bring on an experienced Retail Channel Marketing Manager into their Consumer Channel Sales & Marketing function, ideally with experience in or knowledge of the games sector. As a Retail Channel Marketing Manager, you will take ownership of 1 or more retail partners to create, deliver and execute full-funnel strategic marketing plans. This is a crucial role and will require someone who can take ownership, is confident, has experience managing accounts and can work using their own initiative – if this sounds like you, then get in touch!
The focus of the role will be largely centred around the Xbox platform, hence they are keen to find someone with knowledge and experience in gaming.
What they are looking for:
* Minimum 3+ years of experience in Consumer/Retail Channel Marketing role
* Experience working with UKI Retailers
* Experience in gaming (or passion for/knowledge of) is highly desirable
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Self-starter able to work on own initiative
* Strong digital and social media marketing knowledge
* Proven success at marketing and execution planning – particularly Retail Marketing with Consumer Technology products
* Adept at building integrated partner marketing plans and campaigns across multiple marketing disciplines
* Direct experience interfacing with partners and a proven track record delivering growth/performance metrics.
* Understand the digital and physical buying journey (omni channel), well-versed in sales channels and commerce platforms. Expertise landing and coordinating cross-discipline marketing programs and sales programs.
* Track record of marketing execution excellence and ROI through planning, operations-savvy, creative execution, readiness and analytics/insights
* New product launch exerience desirable
* Strong negotiation, planning, multi-tasking and project management skills
* Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Retail Channel Marketing Manager to join one of the leading technology brands on the planet, and play a crucial role with real responsibility and ownership. If you are a Retail Channel Marketing Manager with the skills listed above (ideally with gaming experience), then get in touch right away to find out more!
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.