Research Assistant Scientist – Immunology/Cell Biology
This job opportunity is with an award-winning biotech company in Cambridge that are looking to grow rapidly. They have developed a unique proprietary cell technology that has the potential to be revolutionary.
This is a truly unique opportunity to join an early-stage company and to work on exciting, fast-moving projects. This company are at the cutting edge of cell biology and are looking for a Research Assistant Scientist to join their Research team.
Research Assistant Role:
You will focus on the delivery of critical research programmes, being involved in the design, execution and reporting of experimental research. This is an opportunity to be part of a world-class team and conduct research with a tangible impact.
* Working collaboratively with the research team and Senior Scientists
* Designing and executing experiments, subsequently analysing and reporting results.
* Providing technical and scientific expertise to the R&D team
* Working with the R&D team to create and maintain effective organisation within the lab
Research Assistant Profile:
You will ideally be a keen team player motivated by a scientific curiosity, combined with scientific diligence and a problem-solving attitude.
– Degree educated in cell/molecular biology (or related field), plus laboratory experience in either industry or academia
– Practical experience of tissue culture and basic cell phenotyping methods (including Flow Cytometry)
– iPSC’s culture and differentiation OR experience with Immune Cell assays
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world-class business that are growing rapidly, they offer excellent remuneration packages, with unrivalled progression and development opportunities.
If this role is of interest and you wish to find out more details, then please get in touch with Jamie at TEC Partners directly.