Location: Twycross, Leicestershire (part remote)
Duration: 18 months
TEC Partners are currently recruiting for a Reporting Analyst to join a big-name client of ours in the games industry. The company are owned by one the biggest tech giants in the world, and are a one-of-a-kind video games studio with a great reputation in the industry. As a Reporting Analyst, you will join their Player Insights team, making the most of player data to provide insight into player habits, preferences and more. This is an exciting role with a very exciting company!
The company are a major player in the games industry, with a long standing, enviable reputation and a large portfolio of successful, well-known and award-winning titles. Based in their custom-built HQ boasting state-of-the-art facilities and set in an idyllic countryside location, they are a business who strive to make themselves a great place to work. With an emphasis on having fun every day, in order to keep the creative juices flowing, and a strong belief in a healthy work/life balance, this is a great opportunity to join a company that not only works on a multitude of exciting projects, but looks after their team too. The role will be predominantly remote (fully remote to begin with), but with a certain amount of time spent on-site in the studio.
* Develop and deliver data assets – dashboards, query outputs, investigations
* Build a data map of data assets/tables
* Create clarity and order amongst stakeholder’s requirements and communications
Skills and Experience:
* Excel data manipulation/presentation
* SQL skills
* Power BI dashboard creation experience
* Strong communication and organisational skills
* Understanding of games/games industry desirable but not essential
* Python experience desirable
* Stakeholder management and Scrum experience desirable
This is an exciting opportunity for a Reporting Analyst to join a really exciting company and play an important role within a vital team. Your work will play its part in tangible outcomes and benefits to the business, and you will work with a very talented team. If you are a Reporting Analyst with the skill listed above, then get in touch right away to avoid missing out!
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.