Release Manager (Games)
Day Rate: £200 – £225
Duration: Until March 2020
Tec Partners are working with a global giant, who are a world leader in the gaming industry, to help recruit a new Release Manager into their Global Publishing Group team. Do you enjoy challenging projects with high visibility and impact? Do you thrive on managing multiple projects simultaneously and fostering effective relationships? Do you have a passion for the gaming? Then we want to hear from you!
The Release Managers in the team work and build effective business relationships with game publishers and developers, to prepare them effectively and proactively for the certification, release and lifecycle management of their games. In a constantly changing industry, they collaborate to identify trends and create consistently improved processes across all their platforms.
What we’re looking for:
* 3-5 years of Technical experience, Project or Program Management (or similar) preferred.
* A passion for gaming, the Xbox platform and the gaming industry.
* Know the Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Windows gaming platforms including Xbox LIVE and scenarios that might influence publisher product release decisions.
* History of making important business decisions with confidence and persuading others.
* Ability to scope problems by identifying key issues, inputs, stakeholders, and outcomes.
* Excellent problem resolution and decision-making skills.
* Strong time-management skills with the ability to handle fluctuating priorities and projects in a consistent manner without a decline in performance or advocacy.
* Strong aptitude for effective computer-based tools utilisation.
This is an opportunity to play an important role which impacts the overall Xbox and Windows gaming experience – both for players and publishers. This is a role and a company that will look great on your CV. A full job spec if available upon application, but get in touch right away to avoid disappointment.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV for immediate review.