Our client boasts a platform leveraged by banks and lenders in order to operate increased business efficiency.
About the Job
The quantitative developer will work closely with the development team and founders to further build out our technical capabilities. You’ll be responsible for designing, developing and testing high-performance libraries; as well as data-driven applications and APIs using Python and Django. Inventiveness is rewarded so ideas are encouraged, and you will have the capacity to influence the products the client builds.
We want someone who has most, if not all of:
* Understanding of financial mathematics (Computer Science or Software Engineering or Mathematics education or equivalent industry experience)
* Understanding of key computer science principals including algorithms, data structures and computational complexity theory
* Development experience in Python and exposure to other programming languages
* Understanding of relational databases and SQL
* Understanding of software testing
* Experience of working with a web development framework (ideally Django)
* Experience using source control (ideally Git)
* Experience using Linux/Unix and a command line interface
* Minimum two years of work experience in the Finance sector and a good understanding of common retail financial products (loans, mortgages, deposit products)
* Understanding of the web, including client/server architecture
* Experience with cloud based infrastructure e.g. AWS
* Experience of using graphing or visualization frameworks
* Experience of artificial intelligence or machine learning techniques
* Experience of scaling and performance issues
* Open source contributions, or public profiles on github, bitbucket or similar
You must be eligible to work in the UK and willing to relocate to London.
-Cycle to work discounts
-Perkbox Employee Benefit Scheme
Django, git, linux, unix, finance, computer science, computer engineering, financial mathematics, github, bitbucket, machine learning, neural networks, python, sql, aws, ai, artificial intelligence, r, ruby, c++, c#, quantitative developer, quant, quant, quant, quantitative developer
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.