Location: Felixstowe, Suffolk
Our client a growing electronics manufacturing business based in Felixstowe, Suffolk has a brilliant opportunity for someone with experience of working as a Quality Control Technician / Quality Engineer who is looking for the next step in his or her career within a fantastic forward-thinking company. Great role for a dynamic and enthusiastic thinking professional that will be responsible for ensuring that all manufactured products meet high quality standards.
* Inspect products for conformity against technical specification and using described methodologies and tools
* Undertake required projects to improve product quality, processes or records in line with quality system requirements.
* In liaison with the Quality Manager, ensure a better understanding of the CTL Quality Management System.
* Liaise with Customers, when required, to resolve product related problems associated with escaped defects and any other quality queries in relation to their product/s.
* Assist with the inspection of product at relevant stages, within the manufacturing processes, to ensure that quality is maintained
* Liaise with Specialists and fulfil inspection requirements to ensure timely despatch of product. Where there are quality issues with the product, which would affect the customer satisfaction, ensure that relevant functions are aware.
* Communication of the quality specification and standards to colleagues.
* Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
* Support internal audits
* Segregate, quarantine and completion of goods/documentation for non-conforming materials, components and finished goods where necessary.
* Reliable and conscientious with excellent time management skills
* Ability to read technical drawings
* Certified to IPC-A-610 (Desirable)
* Must be able to take initiative and work well in a team
* Can demonstrate methodical working ethic.
* Good observation and attention to detail essential with the initiative to react in a timely manner to potential quality issues before they get into the supply chain.
* Good communication skills in both verbal and written formats, with the ability to process detailed information
* Good Understanding of the requirements of ISO9001:2008 & ISO 13485:2003
* PC literate
You will ideally need to have come from or have a Quality Control background working within a manufacturing / electronics environment.
My client will provide full training on their products so a desire to learn and progress your career is a key.
A fantastic package with a clear progression path put in place for the ideal candidate.
Please contact TEC Partners for other Quality Controller Technician vacancies similar to this in Suffolk and Felixstowe