TEC Partners are currently working on a great new contract job opportunity with our client, a very well established, global manufacturing business based just outside of Cambridge. Due to an influx of project work, our client are in need of an experienced Quality Inspector contractor to join on a 6 month contract.
Your New Role
Working closely with the Quality Engineer and Quality Manager your responsibilities will include:
* Read schematics and instructions to asses the quality expectations for the products
* Compile records of testing, information and various factors such as number of defective products per day.
* Asses procedures of production cycle to ensure they are compliant with quality and safety standards
* Asses the use of equipment to ensure it is safe and well-maintained and decommission any that don’t meet standards
* Prepare and submit reports to the quality manager
* Carry out First Article Inspections (FAI) of metalwork and assemblies
Skills and Experience
* Proven experience in a quality focused role
* Strong attention to detail
* Confident understanding of engineering concepts, ideally mechanical
* Familiarity with inspection equipment
* Familiarity of Cleanroom environments
* Strong Knowledge of standards (ISO 9001 etc)
* Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Packages
This role is an immediate requirement so please don’t hesitate to apply.
Job Reference: HQ00000990_1520007676
Salary: £120.00 - £180.00 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Start Date: