TEC Partners are working with a global brand within the education sector who are trusted by Universities, Schools and Businesses throughout the world. They are innovators, leaders and disruptors within the sector.
As a QA Lead you will be a veteran in leading test teams, paired with hands on experience implementing test automation suites. You must be comfortable leading by example, providing leadership and mentoring to the QA team. Define best practices for test automation and how test automation integrates in a pipeline of Continuous Delivery / Continuous Integration. This is an opportunity to be apart of something that will change the lives of millions.
* Looking for a framework of Selenium, Cucumber, TestNG and Java
* The system Wiremock is not important although experience in this area is needed
* BDD – Behaviour Driven Development
* Understanding APIs – Important
* Excellent knowledge of Jira – Important
* Good working knowledge of ALM – Important
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job Reference: ASQALEAD_1534423127
Salary: £500 - £600 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: IT