Software Developer (Python/Odoo)
Remote working – (Commutable to Cambridge)
TEC Partners are working with a market-leading client to help find them a Software Engineer for their team. This software engineering role is an opportunity to join an exciting, progressive and accomplished business, delivering back-end functionality to various industries.
As a Developer, you will be contributing towards continually improving ways of working, using an agile approach to secure the strongest team and delivery the best to their varying clients.
The team typically focus on back-end working with Python and Odoo so experience in this is idyllic, however framework experience with something other than Odoo such as Django is also desirable.
This business really focus on individuals’ long term goals and will therefore offer a wide range of training and mentoring in order to provide you with all the tools to progress within the team and company. Being such a successful and established business, there is a wealth of opportunity within the business making it a brilliant next step for anyone in their career.
Key skills and experience required:
* 3+ years commercial experience working full time in software development (Python)
* Strong experience of development using a framework (Odoo or Django)
* Ideally an undergraduate degree in computer science (Or equivalent)
* An understanding of agile working methods
* Strong experience working with APIs
* Full understanding of design patterns
* Track record of making robust decisions and owning the outcomes
The company are taking the long-term approach of remote working but will require you to visit their Cambridge office once every 2/3 weeks.
If you feel like you have the right experience for this position and would like to know more about the role and business, please get in touch with Sophie Pulford at TEC Partners via 01223 491414.