Project Sales Specialist
Location: Remote (UK)
Rate: £100,000 pro-rata
Duration: 7 months
TEC Partners are working with a global tech giant who are looking to recruit a Project Sales Specialist to join them within their Small, Medium and Corporate (SMC) segment in the UK and Western Europe. As a Project Sales Specialist, you will be a senior solutions sales leader, working with a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to advance the sales process and achieve/exceed solution sales and usage/consumption targets for related workloads in your assigned territory. If you are a Project Sales Specialist/Senior Solutions Sales leader looking for an exciting new project, then this is just the role for you!
As a Project Sales Specialist, you will:
* Be the MS Project leader and expert within the SMC segment
* Help secure renewals of MS Project and hunt new MS Project opportunities within the SMC segment by identifying and engaging with key business contacts, understanding customers’ business and technology priorities, governance, decision and budget processes, and landing the value proposition of MS Project
* Own and drive new revenue growth for MS Project solutions
* Deliver customer business transformation and success through accelerated adoption and usage resulting in customer references that can be leveraged in future sales engagements
* Compete proactively to win new business and share through differentiated customer business value, evaluating customer alternatives and refining competitive strategy
* Be the interface to the customer and orchestrate a v-team of resources to solve customer problems
* And much, much more!
Skills and experience they are looking for:
* Strategic thinking & execution. Ability to develop sales and business strategy options, while also being able to successfully execute on complex opportunities
* Excellent Communicator. Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, financial acumen, written, and verbal communication skills
* Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations and has the ability, characteristics, and determination to compete effectively against skilled and diverse competition
* Exhibits outstanding operational excellence – including monthly/quarterly forecasting, building healthy pipeline, CRM entry and hygiene, opportunity management and virtual team orchestration
* Strong experience co-selling with partners and their expertise for scale
* Possess excellent presentation skills, a passion to hunt and progress pipeline
* Understanding of MS Project and Portfolio Management (secondary to strong sales skills) business drivers and the connection to business collaboration, innovation management, application lifecycle management, and product management. Knowledge of and experience selling SaaS solutions a must
* 3-5 years of related sales experience in the advances BDM workloads and BS/BA degree is required. MBA preferred.
* Sales, complex sales training (e.g., Miller Hyman, Spin, Michael Bosworth, Challenger, Holden, Krauthammer, etc.)
* Industry certifications including but not limited to: PMI, Selling, local technology associations, etc. a plus.
* Project/Portfolio SALES Training a plus
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior solution sales expert to join one of the biggest technology brands on the planet and take on a challenging and rewarding role as a Project Sales Specialist. This is a name and a role you will want to have on your CV! If you are a Sales Specialist with a good mix of the skills and experience listed above, then get in touch right away to find out more!
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.