An exciting new contract position has become available with our client, a very well established and continually growing manufacturing business based just outside of Cambridge. This project role is a key position for at least 9 months to assist the update and change of the businesses current quality procedures.
Your New Role:
Working closely with all departments, your role will include:
* Learning current quality procedures ISO9001:2008 and implementing plans to move forward with ISO9001:2015
* Generating documentation and working closely across departments to gain input from operations, engineering etc.
* Ensure the new system sign off and handover runs correctly with senior management
* Present new 9001:2015 vision to external auditors
* Ensure the new system is completed by summer 2018
Skills and Experience
* Experience leading transitions from ISO9001:2008 to ISO9001:2015
* Proven results in implementing new systems
* Confident working with external auditors
* Experience working for Electronics Manufactures
* Strong communication skills
* Willing to travel between sites
This role is for a minimum of 9 months but is likely to last for up to 12.
If this role is of interest and your profile matches the criteria, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Job Reference: HQ00000942_1517321372
Salary: £200.00 - £240.00 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Start Date: