Project Manager – Building & Construction
Our Client a leading Construction and Building business is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team and be responsible for the delivery of assigned projects in line with project specs, costings, and contract requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Responsible for the coordination and control of the project from the design stage,
through to completion and the handover of the project to the client.
* Making sure all contractual requirements are met.
* Continually monitor the contract progress, assess and report any changes that may affect timescale or project cost to the Senior Project Manager.
Responsible for the control of costs, including regular monitoring and reporting against cost plan to enable overall project profitability to be routinely determined and compared against those budgeted.
* Preparation of monthly reports, cash flow forecasts, valuation, and agreement of final accounts.
* Ensure project risks are identified and managed through effective mitigation measures.
* Effectively communicate with the Design Team to ensure the timely release of design information and the Purchasing team to ensure the smooth delivery of projects and efficient workflow throughout the business.
* Oversee Site Manager / Supervisor to ensure the project is running to time.
* Carry out safety inspections and fulfill the health, safety, and welfare responsibilities as detailed in the Company’s Policy and project-specific safety Requirements. Monitor the timely production of Method Statements, Risk Assessments, and other Safety related controls and ensure they are maintained and relevant to the works being carried.
* Ensure quality is maintained to the highest standard throughout every project by
encouraging best practice and continuous improvement to the project team and company overall.
* Set and deliver the quality agenda by establishing Inspection & Test Plans, Quality Control checklists, and ensure the regular and appropriate amount of quality controls are applied on-site and recorded in the agreed project-specific manner.
* Ensure projects are delivered safely, on time, to budget and achieve the
highest levels of customer satisfaction.
* Control and monitor site waste and maintain quality and environmental control
* Continually develop knowledge of innovative construction techniques and products to enhance the business and fulfill company CPD requirements.
Qualifications / Experience
CSCS Card Black
NVQ Level 6 in Construction Management
Ability to read Architect/Design drawings
Please contact Ben Flatt @ TEC Partners for more information or other roles similar to this in architectural design and construction management.