A long standing Engineering business in Watton, whose products are used heavily within the Oil & Gas sector, are looking to hire an experienced Project Manager. This role has come about following significant growth within the business and will see the team organically expanding.
Reporting into the Senior Project Manager, you will take full responsibility of associated Projects and Contract, managing them in their entirety, from cradle to grave.
You’ll be responsible for the following:
* Management of manufacturing contracts of engineered products, including forecasting, progressing, status logging and overall measured success, from handover to completion.
* Attend client meetings
* Verify design documentation
* Ensure designs meet certification requirements
* Ensure output targets are adhered to
* Write RFQ’s for bought out package items and engineering services
* Produce, modify and check engineering document deliverables
* Manage technical bid evaluation
* Liaise with client, sub-vendors, Engineers, Project Buyer and Shop Floor Supervisors
* Ensure internal purchasing & production documentation is correctly generated
* Ensure equipment is complete prior to inspection
* Ensure all shipping requirements are fulfilled
* Ensure modifications to drawings & documents are actioned
* Take commercial responsibility for contracts
* Ensure damages claims are dealt with prior to equipment being shipped
* Work within Quality Management System ISO 9001
* Setting up a project plan with set milestone targets to accurately monitor and present information on the status
* Undertake some design work, including the drafting and revision of drawings, carrying out necessary design calculations and the production of technical documentation for contracts
In order for your application to be considered, you’ll need the following skills and experience:
* Previous engineering project management experience
* Oil & Gas or Petrochemical background
* A Degree or qualification in Mechanical engineering
* Experience in full project design / manufacturing life-cycle
* Knowledge of ATEX, PD5500, ASME, PED standards
* Familiarity with Microsoft AX, Ceaser II, STAAD, Creo3 (ProE), AutoCAD, MS Project and MS office suite **Software and training will be provided wherever necessary
In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary and benefits package, that includes a company pension, private Healthcare, 4 weeks holiday, dress down Friday, shorter working hours on a Friday (3:30pm finish).
If you have the skills and experience required, please submit a copy of your CV straight away to be considered.