Day Rate: £400
Duration: 9 months
TEC Partners are working with a global leading tech company who are looking for an application development focussed Project Manager to join their team on an initial 9-month contract. This is an opportunity for a Project Manager to be involved in building an innovative application on Windows, and your role will be involved in defining the future of Digital Assistance.
Based in their London studio, which is a centre of excellence in designing and developing the future of how people interact with their services and devices, this particular team are currently part of several key new initiatives, which are shaping the next generation of assistant experiences.
What we’re looking for:
* Experienced Project Manager with a background in app development
* Proven experience shipping successful apps on various platforms (from a PM perspective)
* Good knowledge of task management systems, e.g. VSO, TFS
* Familiarity with Scrum/Agile
* Experience with Digital Assistants
* Experience with Mobile, Windows and .Net
* Experience working with geographically distributed teams and stakeholders
This is a chance for an experienced Project Manager to be involved with an innovative project as part of a growing collective of world-class software engineers, designers and creative technologists, working on shaping the future of Digital Assistance. If you are a Project Manager with a background in app development and experience shipping successful apps, who wants to work for one of the biggest brands on the planet, then get in touch right away to avoid missing out!
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.