Following a steady period of growth, we are looking to hire an experienced Project Engineer for a well-known Oil & Gas business in Great Yarmouth.
This is an all-encompassing role that will see you involved in a variety of project work, including the management & organisation of technical, commercial, administrative and quality aspects of assigned projects.
Responsibilities will include:
* Liaise with wider teams throughout the project lifecycle, checking & adjusting cost & revenue as appropriate in order to achieve profit targets.
* Prepare programmes of work and equipment lists for specific projects
* Be responsible for the delivery of products and services.
* Liaison with the businesses Sales Team to identify and respond to sales opportunities, assisting with the preparation of bids & quotations for prospective projects.
* Prepare variation requests for active projects
* Control and manage commercial & technical facets of projects
* Prepare documentation to ensure all equipment and tooling can be assembled in the workshop
* Ensure the correct tools & equipment are selected to meet operational requirements.
* Complete project process & technical reports
* Work closely with the Design department, ensuring the suitability of procedures and equipment proposed are used.
* Monitor & handle project performance issues, highlighting problem areas to the Project Manager
* Consider all QA, HSE and personnel issues have been considered
* Attend client meetings to discuss the progress of projects
* Occasionally go offshore to supervise project execution
In order for your application to be successful, you will need the following skills, experience and qualifications:
* 2-3 years’ experience within a Project Engineer role, from within the Oil & Gas / Marine / Offshore sector. Candidates with specific experience in Upstream work will be highly desirable
* Minimum HNC/HND in Engineering or similar qualification
* Knowledge of budgets, schedules, quality and deadline management
* Proven experience in project management practices & principles
* Confident communicator, able to prepare and deliver presentations
* Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work cross-departmentally
* Experience using MathCAD (not essential)
In return, you’ll receive a very competitive salary and benefits package, along with the chance to build and develop your Project Engineering career with a reputable business, who have strong international connections across the Oil & Gas sector.
If you have the skills and experience required and would like to be considered, please submit a copy of your CV straight away.
Job Reference: J812_1544093672
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Oil and Gas