Looking to hire an experienced Project Engineer for a well-known Topside Oil & Gas business in Great Yarmouth.
An all-encompassing role that will see you involved in a variety of project work, including the management & organisation of technical, commercial, administrative and quality aspects of assigned projects.
Responsibilities will include:
* Liaise with wider teams checking & adjusting cost & revenue
* Prepare programmes of work and equipment lists
* Be responsible for the delivery of products and services.
* Assist with the preparation of bids & quotations for prospective projects.
* Control commercial & technical facets of projects
* Ensure correct tool & equipment selection
* Complete project process & technical reports
* Monitor project performance issues
* Attend client meetings to discuss the progress of projects
* Occasionally go offshore to supervise project execution
In order for your application to be successful, you will need the following skills, experience and qualifications:
* 2-3 years’ experience within a Project Engineer role, from within the Oil & Gas / Marine / Offshore sector. Candidates with specific experience in Riser / Subsea Riser Upstream work
* Minimum HNC/HND in Engineering or similar qualification
* Proven experience in project management practices & principles
* Experience using MathCAD (desirable)
In return, you’ll receive a very competitive salary and benefits package, along with the chance to build and develop your Project Engineering career with a reputable business, who have strong international connections across the Oil & Gas sector.
If you have the skills and experience required and would like to be considered, please submit a copy of your CV straight away.