A leading Engineering and Manufacturing business in Watton are looking to hire an experienced Project Engineer, with a background working on/with Control Systems.
The business are growing steadily and as such, need the support and expertise of an individual who has a strong Electrical background (specifically Control Systems) who is able to produce control panel schematic diagrams and general arrangements using AutoCAD Electrical.
As part of your role,you’ll be involved in:
* Review client specifications and quotations
* Produce control panel schematic diagrams and general arrangement diagrams using AutoCAD Electrical
* Issue these drawing to clients for approval
* Answer customer queries raised on their design.
* Review comments against specifications and update the drawings to incorporate changes
* Prepare component lists
* Ensure client requests are met and answer technical queries raised during the build process.
* Arrange final inspections, assisting where necessary during inspection process
* Complete close out documentation
* Comply with the health and safety regulations
In return you’ll receive:
* A competitive salary and benefits package
* Career development and progression opportunities
If you have the skills and experience required and would like to be considered, submit a copy of your CV straight away.