Project Engineer Offshore Engineering – Chelmsford, Essex
My client is a market leader in offshore engineering, boasting over 20 years in a wide range of utilities from turbine maintenance, trenching solutions and personnel contracting. Thanks to an organic rise in national and international projects, the business is looking to hire an experienced Project Engineer with a heavy focus on 2D and 3D design within wind energy contracts.
Responsibilities for the role include:
* Taking detailed briefs for new innovative new products
* Managing more than one project at a time
* Resolving technical issues with relevant parties
* Delivering work to an excellent standard within a team focused environment
Ideal candidates will have the following skills:
* Involvement in 4+ high value offshore projects
* Experience using SolidWorks is essential
* Background in Offshore Wind (national or international)
* Degree level qualification in a relevant industry (Mechanical Engineering etc.)
* Good understanding in offshore rules, regulations and approvals
* Flexible working location with multiple offices around the UK
* Competitive salary and benefits package.
* Opportunity for travel
* Busy active company culture with many social and sports events happening throughout the year.
Think this role might be for you? Please apply.