A leading manufacturing business in Norwich are looking to appoint an experienced Production Manager for their brand new facility.
Reporting into the Managing Director, you’ll take full responsibility for the production process across the site, including but not limited to:
* Manage Production and ensure Quality targets are met
* Productive planning and schedules
* Manage work flow, from initial order through into production
* Assess projects and resource requirements, measuring production time scales
* Ensure quality control standards are maintained
* Focus on Continuous Improvement
* Manage budgets & prepare associated reports
* Oversee planning & implementation of learning and development for all production staff
* Compile reports using data to monitor production trends and assist in decision making
* Support and advise on routine maintenance of equipment
In order for your application to be considered, you’ll need the following skills and experience:
* Experience as a Production Supervisor or Manager from within a Manufacturing business
* Proven leadership skills, able to develop and grow teams & individuals
* Multi-tasking skills and confident working under pressure to meet deadlines
* Previous experience working with/in composites / carbon fibre / fibre glass is highly desirable
* Focused on continuous improvement, efficiency’s and LEAN processes
* Budgetary/financial awareness
In return you’ll receive an attractive salary and benefits package, along with significant scope for career development & progression. The business have recently moved into a new, refurbished site just outside of Norwich city centre and have some exciting plans for the future!
If you have the skills and experience required, and would like to be considered; submit a copy of your CV straight away.