Product Rollout Project Manager
Location: Remote (team in Reading)
Day rate: £350 – £375
Duration: 5 months initially (likely to extend)
TEC Partners are working with a global leading tech company who are looking to recruit an experienced Product Rollout Project Manager into their product’s EMEA Category Management Team, to drive forward the rollout of an exciting new product across key European regions. If you are an experienced Product Rollout Project Manager, particularly with experience in consumer electronics, games or retail, then this is a very exciting project to get involved in!
The exciting new product will be sold via the company’s retail partners, both online and in-store. As a Product Rollout Project Manager, you will be working with product field teams across multiple European markets, the global project management team and external partners. A lot of the team is based from the company’s main UK HQ in Reading, but the role is able to be done on a fully remote basis. There will also be potential opportunity for occasional travel to European markets (expensed of course).
Key responsibilities include:
* Becoming the product subject matter expert in Europe, leading the launch of this exciting new product in partnership with the Product, Marketing and Sales teams
* Working with the internal teams to develop (and maintain) a roadmap that sees the roll out across many European markets & retailers. You will work with the regional teams to identify opportunities and prioritize them (Regions & retailers) according to their growth potential and will also look into developing new sales channels
* Retailer engagement at all levels, from pitching the product to high level decision makers to facilitating a smooth rollout in partnership with our internal and external partner organizations
* Working with the company’s and their retailers’ banking partners to finalize the financing offer for each region
* Leading the RFP process for a Trade-In partner that will help to launch an upgrade offer that allows consumers to trade-in their old device for a new one as part of the value proposition
* Working with Legal and Procurement teams to onboard external partners to the project and driving the development of contracts & agreements
* Program management of the technology testing with retailers and banking partners
* Lead effort to develop localized Consumer Experience and comprehensive Marketing Plan in partnership with Account Teams and Corporate Marketing
* Tracking and managing the results of partners that have already launched. Sharing best practices and learnings to help with the rollout of future partners
What they’re looking for:
* Sharp analytical skills and acumen to review and manage budgets, market data, and revenue opportunities
* Strong ability to summarize complex business situations and to remove complexities
* An entrepreneurial spirit, passionate about building businesses, and thrives within a fast paced environment
* Experience in project management, managing a product rollout from start to finish
* Able to have challenging conversations at all seniority levels internally and externally
* Able to directly deliver and deliver through influence of others
* Previous experience in the consumer electronics industry, gaming industry, retail category management, or like business. Experience with devices sales in consumer or telco channels a plus
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the world’s leading businesses and play your part in the rollout of an exciting new product across Europe. If you are a Product Rollout Project Manager (particularly if you’re interested in games/gaming) looking for a project with real scope and exciting prospects, then this is the one for you – get in touch right away to find out more about the product and to avoid missing out!
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.