Product Manager (Manufacturing)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Product Manager to work on a permanent basis with a reputable manufacturing business based in the Ipswich area.
As a Product Manager, you will be required to work closely with the ideas & innovation teams, your key tasks will be to define, deliver and maintain the product roadmap for a number of technical products, including the development of new products to strengthen the businesses portfolio. You will lead projects to develop new and improved products in line with customer and market opportunities.
This is a great role for someone who is looking for a new challenge and has worked as a Product Manager within a reputable manufacturing business.
* Management of multiple projects to timescales and budgets.
* Develop & deliver product-related training materials for both internal and external sales teams.
* Management and leadership of all technical product approvals required for products within the portfolio.
* Development of new products and range additions/rationalisation including product improvements.
* Implement NPD process completing stage gate documents.
* Analyse products to identify threats and opportunities to help the Sales and Product strategy.
* Research and analysis of sales, market trends and competitors to identify differentiation opportunities and amend plans accordingly to increase competitiveness and market share.
* Prepare Capital Expenditure Requests
* High-level experience and ownership in approvals maintenance and standards compliance.
* In-depth and continued understanding of key engineering principles and technical knowledge.
* Proven record of delivering projects on time and to budget.
* Experienced Product Manager with experience in manufacturing and new product development.
* Knowledge of manufacturing processes with strong commercial awareness.
* Experience working with people at all levels within a cross-functional team.
* Comfortable using Microsoft Office Suite (Excel)
* Educated to degree level in a Technical, Marketing and/or Business Management subject would be preferred.
Please apply or contact Ben Flatt directly on 01603 629 499 for more information and other Product Manager roles in Ipswich similar to this.