TEC Partners are working with an established Start-Up based in London who have built an application successfully changing the face of our working environment. Increasing employee happiness, work life balance and employee productivity.
Hard to imagine from a single app.
What first started out as an app to increase collaboration of team relationships, has grown into the leading platform for forward-thinking companies giving employees more motivation and drive at work.
They are looking for a Product Designer to kick off the growth of the team and to play an integral part in shaping what they do and who they are. Due to their plans and ambition, now is an exciting time to join.
Product Designer Requirements:
* Good knowledge designing digital products and services
* Proven track record of UX/UI Design, across a number of products
* User Research or best practice knowledge
* Genuine enthusiasm for the whole product development process
* Collaborative with strong communications skills
* Clear Start-Up experience
Benefits to the Lead User Researcher:
* Flex working including working from home
* Gym memberships
* Great location and offices in Shoreditch
* Free food!
For more info please contact email@example.com
User experience, user research, product designer, ui, ux, user interface, user design
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.