Up to £45,000
My client is an Edutech Startup who are aiming to change the learning experience by making resources affordable and easy to access for students and professionals alike. They believe learning should be accessible to anyone and that authors should be supported.
They have recently secured significant funding and are backed by a well-known incubator. They are in the process of acquiring more content and are looking for a Product Designer to join their team and be an integral part of every stage of the design process.
They are a dynamic Startup with a multicultural team based in Central London. You would be joining a small Startup at a crucial time, so this is an opportunity to take on a significant role in the company as they grow.
During your role as Product Designer, you’ll contribute to the whole UX process: from research to delivery, defining the UI and UX design throughout, while also having an input in the product strategy and helping to ship the products to market.
* Implement a best in class user experience with a coherent visual identity.
* Gain a strong understanding of their users by conducting user research and participating workshops.
* Work collaboratively with their development team to build your designs.
* Ensure your designs are communicated at optimum times and convey the right message by working with marketing.
You must have:
* A true passion for digital design and all the latest techniques/trends.
* Strong visual skills, creativity and a background in design.
* Examples of product design, branding and visual work in a portfolio.
* More than 3 years of experience designing products for mobile and web.
* Experience with tools such as Sketch, Figma, Invision or Marvel.
* The ability to own a design process from start to finish.
* A self-starting attitude.
* Flexible hours
* Annual staff holiday (2019’s destination was Paris)
* Training and conference budget
* Office dog
UX, User Experience, UI, User Interface, User Research, Testing, Startup, Start-up, UR, Product Design, Visual Design, Education, Edtech, Edutech, London, Lead, Mentor, Design, Designers, UX, User Experience, Digital Design,
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.