Producer / Programme Manager
Day Rate: £380
Contract Duration: 12 Months
TEC Partners are working with a global giant and world-leading company who are looking for an experienced Producer / Programme Manager to join one of their most innovative teams, focussed around Mixed Reality and their market leading Mixed Reality Smartglasses device. This multidisciplinary team are impacting the world in beneficial ways each and every day, changing the way their customers think about computing. You’ll struggle to find a more exciting project to work on anywhere in the market!
The Producer / Programme Manager will perform the critical role of partnering with external clients to create amazing experiences on the device. You will work closely with the technical teams and will need to have a strong understanding of technologies/development in order to have conversations and challenge the team. This role will engage with every discipline including art, design, development, test, and business.
* Production – Develop plans and lead end to end production process for individual projects.
* Projects – Manage multiple projects and deliverables with consistent communication to external and internal partners
* Scheduling – Define, track and report on the engagement process, from brainstorming and ideation, through execution of concept and prototype deliverables
* Requirements – Work with internal and external partner teams to define and align on clear requirements and deliverables
* Risks -Identify and mitigate project risks / dependencies
* External – Coordinate with external vendors
* Retrospectives – Collect, summarize, and provide discoveries from projects into engineering teams to influence engineering tradeoffs
* Support – Provide support to Marketing, PR, and other extended functions.
What they’re looking for:
* 3+ years direct Production/Program Management experience designing, developing and delivering high quality interactive consumer or related industry experiences
* A strong technical background and demonstrated ability to quickly come up to speed with new technologies and the ability to provide leadership in a new space
* Customer facing skills – working directly with customers on customer deliverables
* Agile/Scrum knowledge
* Ability to deal with ambiguity
* Strong interpersonal communication and cross-team collaboration skills with the proven ability to work with, and build win-win relationships with, “creatives” (e.g. artists and game designers), technical people (e.g. developers), and non-technical people (e.g. PR and Marketing) alike
* A high level of enthusiasm, ingenuity, self-motivation, resourcefulness and drive for results in a fast-paced competitive space. Must have a positive and team-oriented attitude
This is a chance to join a team who really are at the bleeding edge of technological innovation, shaping the way we see computing in the future. If you have a strong list of the skills above, and want to work with a global leader and innovator and cutting edge project, then get in touch right away to avoid missing out.
If you are interested in the position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.