A leading food manufacturing and production business near North Walsham are looking to hire an experienced Procurement Manager, to develop and improve Supply Chain strategies and support with New Product Development projects.
You will lead the Procurement function whilst working closely with both Commercial, Operational & Technical departments, looking to develop strategic tools to measure both performance and new products, within the existing supply base.
Responsibilities will include:
* Create & implement a robust supply chain strategy that enables growth of both sales & margin
* Put performance measures in place & report on these
* Ensure an efficient & effective procurement function across all departments of the business
* Champion the procurement strategy, ensuring it is delivered across the business effectively
* Maximise savings opportunities throughout the supply chain function through effective negotiation, logistics efficiency, stock holding & waste management processes
* Manage & work with suppliers with consistency & integrity
* Research, plan & execute New Product Development/Introduction strategies, including management and implementation processes
* Promote a safe working environment & ensure all H&S policies are adhered to
In order for your application to be considered, you will need:
* Experience running a Procurement function, from a strategic perspective
* Knowledge of Product Development & Introduction methods & processes
* Experience working in the Food industry (ideally Frozen, but not essential)
* Motivated with strong conviction and the ability to implement strategic principles
* Confident communicator
* Excellent attention to detail
* Willingness to develop skills in order to get a job done
In return, you’ll join a fantastic business with an ambitious growth plan. Alongside a challenging & rewarding role, you’ll be given career development opportunities, work with a cohesive & driven team, as well as receiving an attractive salary & benefits package.
If you have the skills and experience required, submit a copy of your CV straight away!