Salary: £24k -28k basic
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Our client a growing manufacturing business based in Ipswich, Suffolk has a brilliant opportunity for someone with experience of working as a proposals engineer, procurement associate, or an estimator who is looking for the next step in their career within a fantastic forward-thinking company. Great role for a dynamic and enthusiastic thinking professional that likes to be involved in projects from design to completion.
* Creating commercial proposals in line with the client’s requirements for both materials and labour.
* Providing total quotations for all labour, machinery, margins & after care.
* Collating detailed product information for the internal sales department to help enhance project sales.
* Ability to prioritize workloads, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
* Strong presentation & communication skills
* PC literate with knowledge of MRP systems and Excel spreadsheets
* Proven negotiator with attention to detail
* Experience building and maintaining relationships with key accounts.
* Knowledge of technical drawings
* Experience working in a manufacturing environment
You will need to come from or have a manufacturing / supply chain background ideally working within proposals or estimating and procurement.
My client will provide full training on their products so a desire to learn and progress your career is a key.
Fantastic package with a clear progression path put in place for the ideal candidate.
Please contact Ben Flatt @ TEC Partners for other Proposals, Estimator or Applications Engineer vacancies similar to this in Ipswich, Suffolk.