Process Controls Engineer
My client is a leading provider of high-tech control systems with a consistently growing global client portfolio. Due to ongoing international projects the business are looking to speak with experienced Process Controls Engineers looking for a new opportunity with an exciting company in an ever growing engineering sector.
The business is commutable from Colchester, Chelmsford, Braintree and surrounding areas.
Main responsibilities for the role include:
* Writing and developing simulation models
* Developing in house training scenarios via software
* Liaising with members of the software team to optimise development process
* Writing reports to suppose analysed data
Ideal candidates will have the following skills:
* Degree level qualification in relevant engineering sector (Electrical, Electrical Systems etc.)
* Background in Control System Engineering
* Good understanding of Process Control
* Ability to manage projects
Think this role might be for you? Get in touch for more info.
Job Reference: LB75_1544118171
Salary: £30000 - £33000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: